Meet Face Of Zirock 2017 (Miss Personality), Miss Dike Amaka


The Face of Zirock contest 2016 (FOZ) ended with Miss Dike Amaka as the 4th runner up (Miss Personality). Bellzvibes.com had the change to interview her and she gave insight about her self.

Les met the Queen...

Can we get to know you?

My Name is Dike Amaka from Imo State, Orlu L.G.A. Am a graduate of Microbiology from Abia State University.


What made you confident that you where going to win a crown?

Its an online contest and I know the strategy to use plus my friend is the current Face of Candycity, which is a similar contest so she also gave me few guidelines.


Which Crown Did You had In mind when going for FOZ, Because its a 5Crown Contest?

I always had the Ist position/crown in mind but the other girls had about four hours head start before me, which is totally my fault because the 1st pictures of the competition where posted by 12pm but i was indisposed at that time and around 4pm when I come some of the girls had about 300 likes and comments already while I hadn't even started mentioning friends to like. I fought a good fight tho, Because in the beginning I had 12 girls ahead of me. I didn't want to loose out completely so i had to disturb friends to like and tag people also. When I got to 5th Position the other 4queens had likes way ahead of me. So I had to cling and maintain my 5th Position.


So who's your role model?

My mum is my role model because shes the strongest woman I know, she makes me want to be better. She inspired me, If i remember all my mum has been through I am intoxicated with the motivation of being a strong independent, reliable woman and future wife and mother.


Are you in a relationship?

No am not in a relationship, But might be in a relationship soon.


So how do you plan on managing your time as a title holder?

Well I plan to give in my best to honor the title, whatever entails am equal to the task. Wherever I need to go, what ever charity I need to do and whenever am needed I will try to be there and give it my 100%.


Been a title holder for any other pageant?

Not at all.


So how does it feel being a title holder for the first time?

It feels really good, at least my friend now call me madam queen..lol..But jokes apart I love a queen and I love it and wish my reign will be forever

More pic from Miss Dike Amaka...




More from the other queens coming shortly...Stay glued.

Previous
Next Post »