'Beauty Is Not Only Looking Good' - Uzuh Sandra (Face Of Zirock 2017)

Face of Zirock is an online photo contest that come up every year, ita medium to empower our young Nigerian girls. This year FOZ was held weeks back and Miss Uzuh Sandra Onyinye emerge as the Winner.

Miss Uzuh Sandra, who granted Bellzvibes.com an interview Said "Beauty is not only Looking good but Also being the same in the future;

More on the Interview...

Hello, Please Introduce Your Self?

My names are Uzuh Sandra Onyinye, Current Face Of Zirock 2017.


Who Has The Greatest Influence In Your Life?

The late Dora Akunyili.


Knowing That FOZ Is A 5Crown Competition, Which Crown Did You Have In Mind?

Actually I wouldn't say I had any particular crown in mind. I just worked out and prayed to come out top.


How Where You Different From You Other Competitors?

Everyone is different in his or her own way, I was just myself.


Are you in a relationship? If yes, was he in support of you contesting? 

Yes i am and he was in full support.


So how do you plan on managing your time as a title holder?

I plan to give in my best.

More Photos of Miss Sandra below...







Previous
Next Post »